Arey Elementary School
Arey Elementary School

Arey School, located at 104 S 7th St, sat on 1.7 acres of land. This structure was replaced with a new school building in 1965 at the same location.

press to zoom
Arey Elementary School
Arey Elementary School

The new Arey School is shown in the process of being built right next to the old school. It presently serves as the Fort Dodge School District Administration Building.

press to zoom
Arey Class Photo
Arey Class Photo

press to zoom
Arey Elementary School
Arey Elementary School

Arey School, located at 104 S 7th St, sat on 1.7 acres of land. This structure was replaced with a new school building in 1965 at the same location.

press to zoom
1/3

Arey Elementary School

Old Duncombe school building
Old Duncombe school building

press to zoom
Current Duncombe school building
Current Duncombe school building

press to zoom
Old Duncombe school building
Old Duncombe school building

press to zoom
1/2

Duncombe School

Hawley School
Hawley School

press to zoom
Hawley School
Hawley School

press to zoom
1/1

Hawley School

The Fort Dodge Presbyterian Collegiate Institute was located at 610 First Avenue North. It was built in 1885.

press to zoom

The Fort Dodge Presbyterian Collegiate Institute was located at 610 First Avenue North. It was built in 1885.

press to zoom
1/1

Presbyterian College

German Lutheran School
German Lutheran School

press to zoom
St. Paul Lutheran School
St. Paul Lutheran School

press to zoom
Old Stone School Building
Old Stone School Building

press to zoom
German Lutheran School
German Lutheran School

press to zoom
1/3

St. Paul Lutheran School

Carpenter Elementary School
Carpenter Elementary School

press to zoom
Carpenter Elementary School
Carpenter Elementary School

press to zoom
1/1

Carpenter Elementary School

Fort Dodge Senior High Current
Fort Dodge Senior High Current

press to zoom
Fort Dodge Senior High
Fort Dodge Senior High

press to zoom
Fort Dodge Senior High
Fort Dodge Senior High

press to zoom
Fort Dodge Senior High Current
Fort Dodge Senior High Current

press to zoom
1/7

Fort Dodge High School

Iowa Central Community College
Iowa Central Community College

press to zoom
Iowa Central Community College
Iowa Central Community College

press to zoom
1/1

Iowa Central Community College

Riverside Elementary
Riverside Elementary

Riverside Elementary (West Side School) was a wood structure serving 45 to 50 students with two teachers.

press to zoom
Riverside Elementary
Riverside Elementary

Riverside Elementary was built in 1893 to replace the white frame school. The new Riverside School was a four-room brick building, to which four more rooms were added five years later. In 1912, a kindergarten was added to the building, which was enlarged again in 1925. A parent-teacher association was formed at Riverside School in 1914. In 1956, a new building was constructed at 733 F Street to replace the old school.

press to zoom
Class Photo
Class Photo

Entire Riverside School (West Side School) student body standing on the fire escape

press to zoom
Riverside Elementary
Riverside Elementary

Riverside Elementary (West Side School) was a wood structure serving 45 to 50 students with two teachers.

press to zoom
1/3

Riverside School

Tobin College
Tobin College

press to zoom
Tobin College
Tobin College

press to zoom
Tobin College
Tobin College

press to zoom
1/2

Tobin College

Community Christian School
Community Christian School

press to zoom
Community Christian School
Community Christian School

press to zoom
1/1

Community Christian School

Junior High
Junior High

Sitting on 7.6 acres of ground, the Fort Dodge Junior High School was built in 1931. It later became known as South Junior High, and today it is known as Fair Oaks Middle School.

press to zoom
Old Junior High building
Old Junior High building

press to zoom
Current Middle School building
Current Middle School building

press to zoom
Junior High
Junior High

Sitting on 7.6 acres of ground, the Fort Dodge Junior High School was built in 1931. It later became known as South Junior High, and today it is known as Fair Oaks Middle School.

press to zoom
1/3

Fort Dodge Junior High

Lincoln School
Lincoln School

The Lincoln School, in earlier times, was referred to as "The School on the Prairie." The restrooms were located in the basement. Children went home for lunch. The first Lincoln School burned, but not to the ground.

press to zoom
Lincoln School
Lincoln School

Located at 216 N 10th St

press to zoom
Lincoln School
Lincoln School

The Lincoln School, in earlier times, was referred to as "The School on the Prairie." The restrooms were located in the basement. Children went home for lunch. The first Lincoln School burned, but not to the ground.

press to zoom
1/2

Lincoln School

St. Edmonds Catholic School
St. Edmonds Catholic School

press to zoom
St. Edmonds Catholic School
St. Edmonds Catholic School

press to zoom
St. Edmonds Catholic School
St. Edmonds Catholic School

press to zoom
1/2

St. Edmond Catholic School